Post new party garbage disposal

judylara judylara

Post new party garbage disposal

Hi, Happy new year to all. I know a bit late for that. But, you know, New year has just begun, so doesn’t make much difference. Does it ?? Anyway, wish you all have a great year ahead.
Talking about me, I had a blast on the new years eve. There was this pool party at my best friend's house. It was awesome. It was totally insane. Everyone had loads of fun.
Now, talking about the after party, it wasn’t so fun. All those waste and garbages in the pool and all over the house. Ugh..!!! Really not funny. It took a hell lot of time for me and her to clean it up. Even now the house is not back to normal. We collected and placed all the junk in the corner of the backyard shed. I don’t think municipality is going to collect all those. My friend, she was thinking of hiring a garbage disposal service that she found near her home. We are really not sure about the size of dumpster we need to order. The dumpster company she found offers dumpsters starting from 4 yards to 40 yards. I can’t decide on 4 yards and 6 yards. I think something between 4 and 6 because 4 is going to be a bit small and 6 is going to be a bit big. So, which one 4 or 6? Please reply.