Plumbing services

gresmall gresmall

Plumbing services

Hi guys,
We are facing water flow issues for a few days now. We are not getting enough water in our pipes. It is possible that there is some leak somewhere. We were checking for any obvious leaks in our residence, that is when my daughter saw wet ground outside or kitchen. There are pipes buried in that area and trees nearby. So we are also contemplating the possibility of roots growing into the pipes. It could have led to a burst pipe. But we don't want to check that by ourselves and would like to contact plumbing services. Our neighbor has suggested one of the plumbing services, in Toronto who helped them in such a situation. I tried calling them, but are not acknowledging. I have requested a quote too. Hopefully, they will respond soon. Do any of you guys know of them? Should I be providing them with the required materials? Please do let me know. Thank you.