Planning for a family trip to Algonquin Park

alexgeorge1720 alexgeorge1720

Planning for a family trip to Algonquin Park

I am thinking of a 3 day trip with my family to Algonquin Park. How about the climate there now? The reviews on trip advisor look good. And I found one place for accommodation named Killarney lodge(http://www.killarneylodge.com). I am planning to reserve a cabin there. If there any other good places to stay, please provide the details. If you have some tips to share about this place, please share that too. Thank you in advance