Patio renovation

rebecca rebecca

Patio renovation

Hi, all, it’s my kid’s 1st bday and I have planned a small party in my house. As a part of this function, we are planning a renovation and I would like to get your help on choosing furniture for my patio which is built by one of the custom landscape design contractors in Calgary. My neighbor suggested to choose redwood but I guess it turns gray as it ages and needs to be maintained at least once a year to avoid blackening. My husband said mahogany is resistant to rot and pest and would last for so long. Is it durable? Could you please help?

Re: Patio renovation

I like this guy's ideas using concrete to make furniture...assuming you will have to use pillows/cushions with any outdoor furniture. These make a statement and will not need to be protected/stored during winter months.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1hIfCnA2XelUTIXHKDgbFL-F6s7KBR-7