Pantyhose

Cynthia Cynthia

Pantyhose

So pantyhose I buy tear very easily and theyre not cheap either. Does anyone know of a place that sells 100% cotton pantyhose. Im not looking for leggings, too thick and they tend to only go to ankles. I want the ones that cover foot. Thanks in advance.
jacqueline jacqueline

Re: Pantyhose

I was hunting for options yesterday myself!
I'm in Sydney and prefer online shopping. I could find plenty of sources for bamboo tights (footed and footless) and the leggings I bought are gorgeously soft. 100% bamboo - or cotton - isn't available, as some elastane is needed for stretch and fit. Bamboo is also more sustainable than cotton and the recycled card packaging was minimal.
Another option is silk stockings which are 100% silk and, according to my grandmother, last years. These don't have much stretch so you have to careful with sizing. I found a couple of British online sites that sell French stockings (I heard once there is only one remaining manufacturer).