Pantry Lubricant

Naomi Jones Naomi Jones

Pantry Lubricant

What have you successfully used in place of lubricant?  I'd love to use something that comes from my pantry and I don't have to make a special trip to purchase.
Nikki Nikki

Re: Pantry Lubricant

Coconut oil!

Re: Pantry Lubricant

Does "pantry lubricant" mean you are looking for something on your food shelves that you can put in your vagina or anus for sexual purposes?  Your question is really not clear.  Coconut oil is not safe with condoms because it's oil based. I've also seen patients who ended up with yeast infections after using coconut oil in their vaginas. Don't do it. Putting mystery ingredients in these areas of your body without understanding their chemical makeup and the side effects they may cause is just stupid.

Buy commercial lubes already on the market instead of trying to invent the wheel and putting unusual or weird  ingredients where they may not belong.  If you value your sexual health, then educate yourself about products you are using.