Old windows recycling

karen karen

Old windows recycling

We recently replaced all the windows in our home to energy efficient windows. The old windows are lying idle here and I am planning to use them creatively. I am thinking of making a coffee table with those windows using one of them as the top of the table ans two others as legs. What do you think of this idea?
There are 4 more left and my kids have asked me to give them one each to develop their painting skills.
So that leaves with 2 more. Do you have any suggestion regarding what to do with them.
I got these ideas and a few more from a blog by a vinyl window installation company in Toronto.
If you have ideas other than these, please suggest.