Nextdoor.com for decluttering

KC KC

Nextdoor.com for decluttering

Just wanted to mention a website called NextDoor.com which allows you to keep up with your neighborhood and community in the States (do not know if it's available outside of the US). I have been using it to offer up items as I declutter and it's been VERY successful. Usually items are claimed within the hour I post them and picked up the next day (usually leaving them on my front porch for folks to come pick up at their convenience). I've given away everything from home decor to office supplies to kids clothes and dance costumes. It's really neat to see your decluttered things go to new homes and to help those who need it. Check it out (it's totally free)!
Tracy Tracy

Re: Nextdoor.com for decluttering

Thanks for the tip!