New Zero Waste Blog

Emily Dawson Emily Dawson

New Zero Waste Blog

Hello everyone! My name is Emily, I am a 19 year old college student studying biology, conservation, and sustainability. I figured it was time for me to practice what I preach and adopt the zero waste lifestyle. My journey has just begun and I will be documenting everything along the way. Please follow along as I share my experiences and helpful tips and links as well as interesting articles and up to date research, statistics, and legislation. I will also be requesting feedback as I anticipate encountering some difficult tasks. I encourage questions, comments, and concerns. I'm an open book and I hope you will join me! Thank you all so much for your interest!

http://myzerowastelifestyle.blogspot.com/
bee bee

Re: New Zero Waste Blog

Emily - the link to your blog is no longer active. Have you changed sites?
Aimee Aimee

Re: New Zero Waste Blog

Re: New Zero Waste Blog

"Sorry, the blog at goingzerowaste.blogspot.com has been removed. This address is not available for new blogs."

This was reply on second link listed here...so, no longer a resource...

Hoping to find College student/dorm life ZW resource, as I see that demographic open to and in need of home ec info such as Bea shares in her book.

Re: New Zero Waste Blog

https://www.goingzerowaste.com/blog/
the woman writing the blog lives in the Bay Area, young but not college student ...

Re: New Zero Waste Blog

Thanks Jay, looks like I just needed to go to her home page...what can I say...Android issue? Thanks!