New Summer Challenge - Not Buying

Helga Helga

New Summer Challenge - Not Buying

Last year I posted my one tank of gas challenge and got some nice feedback.  This year from Memorial Day to Labor Day I'm challenging myself to not buy anything- except food of course.  I'm pretty minimalist already but my weaknesses are clothes and things I buy in an attempt to beautify my yard (plants, landscaping, mulch outdoor furniture, etc...).  My neighbors might not be happy but it's just going to get mowed once and left to dry this year.

It's easy to avoid the clutter if it never comes in!

Does anyone want to join in on the challenge?  Share your buying weakness?  Share your own challenge?