Need photo image help for a school project

KL70 KL70

Need photo image help for a school project

I want to thank this excellent site, as the information in it is really helpful for a school project I'm doing, about saving more power, waste and water in one's home and also how to have as little waste as possible.

I'm having trouble find photos (be it charts, both normal photos and also artwork ones) relating to the topics, as typing in the subject into Google and clicking on 'images', brings up rather average, dull photos.  If anyone has links and/or photo suggestions, I'd be very grateful.

Re: Need photo image help for a school project

Sorry, probably too late, but the blog "My Plastic-Free Life" may have something of use (including her youtube videos):
http://myplasticfreelife.com/