Need latest info about a selfie contest

Edward Charette Edward Charette

Need latest info about a selfie contest

There is this selfie contest which I found at freshslice , http://www.freshslice.com/2016/04/29/win-pizza-for-a-year-freshsliceselfie-contest/#more-404 . It promises the lucky winner pizza for a year! Can anyone help me  with the latest info about this contest. Is it still alive? Anyone there, who has participated? please chime in.

Re: Need latest info about a selfie contest

Wow selfies are so not my thing, and I don't eat commercially prepared pizza anyway.