Need help to install roof shingles..!!

Deryn_ro Deryn_ro

Need help to install roof shingles..!!

I own a construction company taking contracts for building homes. We provide our services at a reasonable cost. I got various contracts last year, and few of the customers wanted to install slate roof shingles on their homes. They are very particular about the colour. We almost finished the construction process, and we have to install the roofing slate now. As we haven't installed black roof shingles, I'm in urgent requirement of such company details. I approached some companies, but I was not satisfied with their cost. If anyone could provide the details of roofing distributors providing black slate roof shingles as soon as possible, it would be undoubtedly helpful for me. I haven't crossed the time period which I promised them on the completion of work. I wanted to keep my word. I sincerely look forward to your responses.