Need advice on display solutions for a restaurant

Carol01 Carol01

Need advice on display solutions for a restaurant

Hi,

I run a restaurant in Toronto. I have been planning to use a novel way of advertising technique to attract eyes. Installing a multi-display solution in front of the restaurant would help me with this. How about having a touch interactive display wall in the waiting area?

I want to hear from experienced people, before executing my plans. There are several companies offering interactive display solutions in Toronto. Have a look and share your suggestions.
Thanks!