Need Space for my pet bunnies!!

rosline.jack rosline.jack

Need Space for my pet bunnies!!

I have two little bunnies at my house. I'm living with my mom, dad, and grandparents. My bunnies are too cute, but they ran here and there, and my grandparents find it difficult. They already need the help of others to walk around. There were occasions in which my bunnies ran across them, and they were at the edge of falling.

What I was thinking is that I will build an outdoor shed for the bunnies, where they can run freely, and even my grandparents will find it safe. Whom should I consult? I have heard about this outdoor shed builder but don't know how much they charge for building one. Can someone please help me.