Need Help with professional Incorporation

Melanie01 Melanie01

Need Help with professional Incorporation

Hi,

I'm a dentist. I have been practicing in a clinic in Toronto for the last 8 months. I have completed the 5-year dental program from McGill University. The course combines a preparatory year in the Faculty of Sciences followed by the four years DMD Program in the Faculty of Dentistry.

I got passed out in 2017 and started practicing in March 2018. Now, I'm planning to start my own clinic. I would like to know about the procedures for the same. Will this professional incorporation in Ontario help me with my requirement?