Native plants gardening..

judylara judylara

Native plants gardening..

Hi, I am from St. Williams, ON. My husband and I love gardening. We have lot of plants in our home. Most of them are not native plants. So lately, we both have been thinking of growing some native plant seeds. He is very excited about this. We were also planning of some native plant mixes like Stream Channel & Wetland Edge Seed Mix and Low Grow Meadow Seed mix. I came to know about these from one of my friends who is also very interested in gardening. Does anyone know someplace where I could buy those? And if anyone have any suggestion or know any other good mixes, that we can grow here, please let me know that too. Thank you.