Medicine Cabinet Makeovers Photo Collection?

Medicine Cabinet Makeovers Photo Collection?

In the tradition of Paho Mann, who photographs junk drawers and medicine cabinets < http://www.pahomann.com/jd/jd.php >, here is a photo of my post-ZW toiletries. Granted, this is not everything I use, but it is everything I need beside my bathroom sink.

The white stuff is, from left to right, tooth powder, salt for the neti pot, and corn starch.

Would love to see some other photos -- I love collecting ideas from the ways other people organize!
Jules Jules

Re: Medicine Cabinet Makeovers Photo Collection?

Very cool!  What is the cornstarch for?  I am making over my medicine cabinet little by little, just don't want to get rid of things that are still full, then I just won't buy them anymore.  I have been using homemade tooth powder for about 4 months now.

Re: Medicine Cabinet Makeovers Photo Collection?

Anything shiny, sweaty, or oily that shouldn't be! ;)