Maintenance of the water piping in our homes

smallmos smallmos

Maintenance of the water piping in our homes

Without proper maintenance of the water piping in our homes, there are good chances of needing an emergency plumbing service for our daily activities to go along smoothly. In order to do them ourselves, we need certain permits, except for works such as repairing a leak in water distribution/ drainage system; replacing current faucets or hot water tank and removing a block in the drainage.
In the Calgary city of Alberta, that is where I live along, performing any project which installs, adds, or changes a plumbing system a certain permit has to be granted. The codes apply for a certain procedural safeties that every homeowner has to undergo to relieve from a work that can result in a stop-work order, or expensive fines and or the worst demolition of the entire project which can be costly. We can check with the permits required for province of Alberta here:
http://www.calgary.ca/PDA/pd/Pages/Permits/Building-permits/Plumbing-Gas-Permits.aspx
In order to apply for an online application with the same site and for further inquiry we can contact 311 or visit https://calgary-csrprodcwi.motorolasolutions.com/Public/ServiceRequest.mvc/SRIntake/code+inquiry?guid=c64f088d7f1d45f983c8098ee6dd5fe6&srID for online inquiry form.