Mail Reducing Tip

Heidi Heidi

Mail Reducing Tip

Hello,
I have struggled with reducing mail for several years after adopting Zero Waste.  I tried so many different ways to stop wasteful mail.  It started to take far too much time!  I found this incredible app called PaperKarma.  Once downloaded to your phone, you take a picture of the unwanted mail with the app and submit it.  They automatically contact the Mailer and remove you from their distribution list.  It works better and takes less time than other blocking services, because you don't have to type information about the junk mail into a website.  I noticed with other sites after a couple weeks, the mail started back up again.  With this app the junk mail has stopped.  More time with my kids and less time fighting unwanted mail - a win, win!

https://www.paperkarma.com/
At Home At Home

Re: Mail Reducing Tip

Thanks for the tip! I have been battling junk mail for a while. Nothing like moving into an apartment to make you hate junk mail. I guess people just don't realize that their junk mail just keeps arriving after they leave. Who ever moves here after me will likely not realize how lucky they are!