Love as we know it!!

clairvoyance-aurora clairvoyance-aurora

Love as we know it!!

In my failed attempts and  surpressed eagerness to start my very own blog wanting to make a difference in  peoples lives by my true passion for words no matter how small this forum is what presents itself..what's on my mind??.its part of our DNA to be contemplating about the thing that no one really understands infact personally I wouldn't even consider trying since its one of those lessons we go through by trail and error....I bring forth Love!!!Many questions arise few answers are viable,this is one which has had me baffled for some time;why is it that every first date is foundationed by so much effort yet the relationship itself never builds up on the same amount of effort??