Looking for security service for home

bettajohn123 bettajohn123

Looking for security service for home

Hi everybody,
we had a break-in in our neighbourhood last night. Though nobody was harmed and nothing was taken, it was a shock for us because we never had a break-in before. We have an old gun safe at home where we keep all the old rifles and guns which have been there in the family for generations. I shortlisted a few security companies but I have not finalized on anything yet. I am not looking for anything too expensive. It would also be great if it could have additional features like getting alerts on my phone while I am away. If anybody could give me any suggestions my search for a good alarm system would be much easier.