Looking for replacement of cleaning agency

SherriCody SherriCody

Looking for replacement of cleaning agency

I am looking for a replacement for my existing cleaning service as they are very unprofessional. I did complain about the cleaning quality to the agency but was for no use. So, I do not want to make the same mistake again, I randomly called an agency, that I found on the internet and ended up losing a lot of money. They couldn't care to vacuum the floor properly for the bathroom part, it is still a mess. I have decided that the next time I hire someone, I would do it through a referral, so guys do know any professional cleaning agency that has provided quality services, something you are satisfied with. I do not want anyone to self-promoting their agencies, thanks. My buddy has recommended a maid cleaning service in Toronto, that also deals with weekly and bi-weekly cleaning services. Before hiring, I will personally check the quality of their service this weekend, meanwhile, it would be of great help if you could provide agency details that have work for you.