Looking for long distance shipping companies..!!

Summerhew Summerhew

Looking for long distance shipping companies..!!

Hey, I'm currently residing in Toronto. Due to some personal reasons, I moved my current office in Toronto to New York. As you all know, office relocation is way more complicated because not only you have to pack and move everything safely, but you don't have the liberty of time. I wanted to move important files both legal and personal as well as office furniture from Toronto to my law office in New York. None of my document case and furniture should be damaged or lost. Every item must be handled with care and receive in the condition in which it was sent as they were important to my practice. There are twenty boxes to be shipped. My friend recommended long-distance shipping companies for the moving process. I'm also thinking of hiring one among them which provide service by air or sea so that delivery will be faster. Before making a final decision, I would like to hear from you. If any of you had an experience with such services, please share your opinion and tips here.