Looking for encouragement & support

rhjones19 rhjones19

Looking for encouragement & support

Hi all,

I am very new to this lifestyle.  I am hoping to move house soon to somewhere that is more accessible for me due to my disabilities.

My goal is to go zero waste, or at least close to it.

I am, and have been for a while, a hoarder.  I am determined to stop, I will stop.  I want to move with less stuff.

As of now, these are the changes I have made;

* I am a bit of a Diet Coke addict.  I now only drink from cans or glass bottles as they are recycled more locally compared to plastic.

* I have sorted out my pens and stationary.  I am not allowing myself to buy more until I've used what I have up.

* Small change, big difference.  I am doing 15 minutes of work (going through draws and shelves), and sorting out what is rubbish, what can be recycled and what can be donated.

Please help me and encourage me to carry on

Roz