Let's Save Water in the California Drought

stephaniefeng stephaniefeng

Let's Save Water in the California Drought

To save water in the drought, I decided to make my own rain barrel to water my plants, I bought a paper recycling bin and added a valve at the bottom. The wheels create mobility in my mid-size yard. I had a good experience buying the bin/barrel from this recycler. They are nice and provide a good selection of different re-usable bins that I can work with. Here is their website,

http://katymerch.wix.com/openbox

Cheers,