Laundry Wash Ball

Susan Brodar Susan Brodar

Laundry Wash Ball

Excellent inspiration - living in Italy not everything is feasible but I will start gradually - many things I've been doing for years...

You don't mention using a LAUNDRY WASH BALL for your washing machine.  I've been using one for almost three years and have distributed them as presents:  excellent:  no chemicals residues, no pollution, only ceramic balls which by reducing the size of water molecules, allows them to enter the material and push out they dirt!  I am highly satisfied!