LUSH

Dana Dana

LUSH

I don't know if anyone shops at Lush ( http://www.lushusa.com/shop), but they have the best Handmade Cosmetics.  I use all of their soap, deodorant, and shampoo bars (which you store in a lush tin, so there is no packaging).  I love all of their products and they are all about low waste.  Check out their website if you are looking for a great bath product.
Chelsey Chelsey

Re: LUSH

Love their products!!! We use this too=)
genna genna

Re: LUSH

I'm obsessed with LUSH! Their philosophy goes great with zero waste. They happily accept refilling your own containers. Recently I bought solid shampoo that I love and a face-wash they put in the tin I brought in. The T'eo deodorant is life changing, works so well and zero packaging! Super friendly staff too.