Kitchen waste to Biogas?

cota11 cota11

Kitchen waste to Biogas?

On a recent visit to India, I have found out about people building small biogas plants at home to convert kitchen waste into bio-gas for cooking purpose. I feel it is a good initiative for waste management as well as environment friendliness. Is something similar is possible in Canada? I would like to do it. Do such kind of renovations will get financial support? I am planning to contact mortgage brokers for the possibility of the same? Anyone here tried anything similar?