Kitchen renovation

flynntr flynntr

Kitchen renovation

Hello everyone ,
                        I’m newbie to here and I have a question regarding my kitchen renovation. Don’t know whether this is the right place to ask this if not please forgive. I’m planning to remodel my kitchen and I’m in search of the best type of doors and windows suiting my kitchen and I had gone through several blogs related to different windows and door patterns but I’m confused regarding the selection .From my searches I’ve found an company(http://www.heritagehomedesign.ca) for the replacement and they have shown me many patterns.my kitchen is a small one and have 4 windows and an exterior door and an interior door and I need easily cleanable windows with proper ventilation. The windows are located near the kitchen cabinet and I need a window that can be easily openable because I need to lean through the cabinets while opening the window.  Which type of window will be the right choice for me. Please help !!!
zhouchunzi zhouchunzi

Re: Kitchen renovation

You can refer to this site: acp building material, a lot of kitchen decoration materials,
My personal homepage: https://www.okyalo.com/