Killing weeds in your garden

UU&me UU&me

Killing weeds in your garden

This post was updated on .
Dear all,
As bio and zero waste go hand in hand, here's a trick I use in my garden here I use absolutely no pesticides.
If you have a garden or a patio and want to kill weeds without using any chemicals, it's super easy.
When I cook something in water (boiled eggs, veggies, pasta...), instead of pouring the water in the kitchen sink, I pour it while it's still very hot in a pot and throw it on the weeds I want to get rid of.
It works great, especially on the weeds that grow between tiles out on the drive way.
In a couple of days, the weed starts going yellow and dies.

Happy zero waste gardening to all!

;-)
Bonjour! I discovered zero waste a few years ago and am doing all I can to achieve my goals. I live in Auvergne, France ;-)