Instead of shampoo - sodium bicarbonate (baking soda)

Elena Serban Elena Serban

Instead of shampoo - sodium bicarbonate (baking soda)

Hi,

I saw one of your posts about sodium bicarbonate used as deodorant. I'd like to share you my receipt with sodium bicarbonate that replaces shampoo.

So i warm up a quantity of water:

- I use 250 ml of water and i add 1 spoon of sodium bicarbonate and i mix the blending till the particles disappear. the mix i apply it on my hair and i let it or rub my hair 1-2 minutes. Next i'm rising my hair

-After this, because the hair becomes tangled (sorry if my English is not so good but i'm from Romania and English is not my mother-language ), instead of balsam, i use 1 spoon of vinegar mixed in 250 ml warm water (you may add more vinegar if you want)

P.s. the vinegar must be an apple vinegar type

Good luck if you're interested in trying this
cigdemsuzan cigdemsuzan

Re: Instead of shampoo - sodium bicarbonate (baking soda)

Hi Elena,
I'm new on using sodium bicarbonate and vinegar instead of shampoo. I wonder do you use hot water while mixing it with sodium bicarbonate?
Thank you.
Suzan.
marlen marlen

Re: Instead of shampoo - sodium bicarbonate (baking soda)

It is good to add some natural stuff.