Installing custom cabinets..!!

Deryn_ro Deryn_ro

Installing custom cabinets..!!

Hey guys,
I'm working on designing the kitchen for my new home, which is under construction. I never had the intention to choose a kitchen cabinet, even though I'm aware of it. But recently one of my close friends gave me the exciting story of her custom cabinets in the kitchen. She said that her cabinets are highly coveted because they are built to fit her lifestyle, design preferences, cooking habits and all. Also, these cabinets give an exciting appearance for her kitchen. So I got impressed with these customizable cabinets. Still, I have some confusions regarding the overall cost of these cabinets. How much should I expect to spend on a custom cabinet for a kitchen with 240 to 360 square feet? What if I should take the cabinets to 9 ft ceilings?
Thanks a lot! Looking forward to some help!