In the garden

Jo Jo

In the garden

Greetings from Australia.  Have just been alerted to this brilliant group and have read with much interest all the tips, much  of which we're doing now.  And there's always room for more changes!  I would just like to comment  on the care of citrus trees:  when watering or peeing, do it on the drip line:  the outer limits of the foliage reach on the ground.  That's where the feeder roots are and will benefit the citrus quicker.  Happy piddling, all!  Am looking forward to learning more from you all and hope I can contribute too.
Scott Scott

Re: In the garden

Great idea - thanks for sharing. I will let my son know...he is a frequent pee-er on our lemon tree.  It has the best lemons!
Edward Charette Edward Charette

Re: In the garden

Thanks for that new info. My children off pee under the lemon tree.
Dahilla Dahilla

Re: In the garden

I read somewhere that it is very useful for trees) I like gardening.
I found a high-quality and low-cost tools in Australia http://www.discounttrader.com.au , may be someone will be interesting. I've been searching for garden tools for a long time.
Edward Charette Edward Charette

Re: In the garden

I’m thinking of ways to reuse greywater in the home and yard. I can definitely make use of them for home or garden (where potable water is not required) thus relieving the stress on water requirement. The motivation behind this is a lower home water usage and support a thriving landscape.
I believe sullage would be my small initiative toward water conservation. I may have to incur initial investment in implementing it, but in the long run, hope to save on my budget. But it is worth the investment.
I have plans of contacting professional plumbers toronto in designing a better drainage system for collecting greywater. Need all suggestions for recycling residential grey water. After my initial research, I learned that I would require a double-piped drainage throughout my two storey house. Like I read somewhere, it would reduce home water waste which would assure me lower bills and a healthier planet. I may have to process, filter stuff in it, use large pipes and emitters and direct them to my garden.
Would like to know approx. expense in replumbing greywater fixtures away from the sewer and toward the greywater system, the installation expense of the greywater system and the irrigation system in the yard.