I need to try this.....

Tamijon Tamijon

I need to try this.....

I watched the view and was very interested to learn how to truly "save money and live better" . Right now I am unemployed and have been for over a year, I'm a college student and takes care of the household living while my husband works. Everyday I am thinking of ways to save money, for instance I have a car, but to save on gas, I walk to the grocery store vs. driving, which is not a short distance. I started getting rid of clothes I normally don't wear, especially clothes I haven't worn in years, to save on the cost of washing clothes.  I've cut down on portion sizes with the food we eat so that it would last longer during the week and buy mostly fresh fruits and vegetables, which fills us up more and is much healthier. This morning I called my car insurance agent to change my policy because I am no longer employed and only drive my car to church on the weekend, I saved 12.00, though it's not a big amount, I saved something.
This lifestyle is not new at all but there are advantages to those who are willing to take the time to do it. For couples, I believe it's a beautiful concept in enhancing a marriage because this lifestyle takes a lot of commitment and patients; for couples or families in general this is a wonderful teaching tool.
Tamijonme