I just heard!

Shiloh Shiloh

I just heard!

I love Bea's blog and try to produce as little waste in my home and life as possible and encourage my family to do the same. I have often read the blog and thought why isn't there a store that provides the food and groceries we need without the horrible packaging. I just heard from a friend in Austin, Texas that there is a store coming that offers zero packaging shopping . (http://in.gredients.com/)

Bea, open a zero waste grocery store in marin or san francisco !