I am looking for some good advice to renovate my kitchen.

mariacastro89 mariacastro89

I am looking for some good advice to renovate my kitchen.

Hey  everyone!

I am looking for some good advice to renovate my kitchen.We have limited budget with us.
But we need to change the appliances in the kitchen as it is very old. We need to take care of the plumbing and electrical wiring of the kitchen so that we can revamp the kitchen completely.
Along with these modifications, we are planning for changing the furniture too. We need some good wooden furniture so that the kitchen looks pretty.The main task of the kitchen renovation is the taking off a wall, so that the kitchen can be bigger in size. But I am not aware of the cost involved in taking off this wall.  I am planning to approach a Team, who provide Kitchen Renovations ideas. It will be great if someone here can help with the budget for renovating an 80 square feet Kitchen.