How to take care of old refrigerator

judylara judylara

How to take care of old refrigerator

Hello friends,
I am from Toronto. I am a Software engineer and got a good opportunity in Vancouver, BC. I’ve found an apartment there. So, I’ll be shifting from Toronto soon. I’ve been living here for the past few years now. And now all of a sudden shifting to some place is not an easy task. I have a lot of kitchen and household appliances that need to be taken care of. Some stuff like old TV and refrigerator needs to be thrown away. And some items like couch, table and other kitchen appliances are in good condition. So, I was thinking of donating or selling it. One of family member suggested me that hiring a refrigerator removal service would make my work easier. He also told me that he knew a service where they would take any types of junks and do reusing and recycling instead of just dumping into a landfill. So, I was thinking that maybe I should hire them and they could take care of the rest. Does anyone have any other better idea than this?
Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance.