How to get rid of the trash?

Portify Portify

How to get rid of the trash?

My husband and I have finally decided to renovate our home. I am so excited, it has been a long time since I have hoped for this to happen. While my husband would search for the appropriate contractor's for the job, I have the task of preparing our home for the renovation. It is a mundane chore at hand, and I have no idea where to start. There has been a lot of trash that has piled up in our basement since we had moved in. Be it stationery items from the kitchen or stuff from my kid's school things or stuff that my husband randomly throw away. I have to go through each of the stuff to sort out helpful and worthless items. I can't just throw all of that there could be something that might turn useful later. While I was considering all options to where to throw away all the things, my friend told me to contact junk removal service and rent a mini bin from Toronto. They would help us in taking all the trash to wherever they ought to be. I was just wondering what and all can I dispose of in that? Will they take all kinds of things? Will they charge us according to the items we throw away? What have you guys done to throw out your junk?