How long can I keep my things inside these storage?

nihares453 nihares453

How long can I keep my things inside these storage?

I am planning to move to anew home in Toronto. I need to move everything thing from my old home to the new one. I was about call a moving team and move everything l. But I need to change place in a gap of 2 years as my job demands it. So I thought buying portable storage container where I can store my important documents and other non frequently used items in that so that the transfer of these items will be more easy. But how long can I keep my these things inside these storage. How should I keep this safely? Please share your thoughts