How do you clean your bathroom???

ingodslove Amy f;) ingodslove Amy f;)

How do you clean your bathroom???

Hi folks!  I am trying to streamline my bathroom cleaning routine.  I'm stumped though...How many rags should I end up using in one go?  Do I switch cloths three times so that way I'm not spreading germs around- like say after I wipe counters use a fresh rag for wiping top of toilet?  Does it really matter or will vinegar/water kill those germs?
What does your bathroom cleaning routine look like???

Re: How do you clean your bathroom???

This is a really good question, one that I'm not so happy with our routineā€¦. I use more than less rags, erring on the side of caution. I really don't know the answer as to sanitation/germs, and would love for those who have an answer to speak up!
Alex Alex

Re: How do you clean your bathroom???

One thing I've always done is work from cleanest to dirtiest area.  So I'll clean my sink first, then my tub, then my toilet.  That way the most germ ridden area is cleaned last.
Maybe that isn't satisfactory to germaphobes and I should be more careful, but that's how I was taught by my mom :)

Re: How do you clean your bathroom???

Yep.  I use 1 microfiber rag also to clean the bathroom.  I have a small space and find this the easiest for me

1. mirror + walls (yep, stuff finds its way onto the walls)
2. countertops + sinks
3. tub + shower
4. toilet (outside to inside)

I do use a 2nd rag on a mop when washing the floor - but I'm also doing the kitchen and entries as well.