How do I save money with liquidating my left-over resources?

Kristyhigh89 Kristyhigh89

How do I save money with liquidating my left-over resources?

I worked at a coffee shop for couple of years here in Ontario. I had a good relationship with the customers and had a friendly boss who had helped me through out even for my funding to studies. Recently they moved out to a new location as they had no profit margin from past few months. The owner asked me if I can help them sell the old equipments and furnitures.

He is going through a tough time and I want to help him out of the situation and have a new start elsewhere. I've asked my friends to help me out. That is when I heard about office equipment removal companies around here in Onatrio. But I don't really know about their process so do help me understand it.

Feel free to just push across your valid suggestions!