Hire a junk disposal service

judylara judylara

Hire a junk disposal service

Hello everyone, I am due February and my husband and I have decided to start making the nursery for our baby by the end of next month. It’s our first baby. We want everything to be perfect. There’s a lot of junk and old home appliances that we don’t use anymore like, mixer, air conditioner, juicer etc, in here. We were thinking of getting rid of everything starting next month. So that when our baby comes home, he would have the perfect home and lot of space for him to play around. So, If anyone knows any best junk disposal service in Ontario please let me know. We are very excited about expanding our family. Thanks in advance.

Re: Hire a junk disposal service

"Expanding your family" is by definition wasteful and environmentally unsound.

Re: Hire a junk disposal service

Before hiring a "junk removal service", why not list your stuff as "free" on Craigslist or call around the charities near you? Some of the thriftstores will pick up and/or repair used items.
judylara judylara

Re: Hire a junk disposal service

Catherine Sultana wrote
Before hiring a "junk removal service", why not list your stuff as "free" on Craigslist or call around the charities near you? Some of the thriftstores will pick up and/or repair used items.
Yeah... That sounds perfect... Thank you :)