Health

ShiDi ShiDi

Health

Please rethink your use of peroxide.  If you check it out, I believe you'll find that it destroys tissue cells.
Katrina Katrina

Re: Health

True its better for cleaning out puncture wounds and not cuts as it also kills healthy tissue
Marrena Lindberg Marrena Lindberg

Re: Health

Lugol's solution is the old-fashioned way to clean cuts.  It stings, but it's very healthy for you--the body needs iodine.  It comes in a glass bottle with a glass eyedropper--I believe the whole thing should be recyclable.  It's much better for you than the nasty iodine sold in most drugstores.