Headache treatment !!

Brandon C. Cobb Brandon C. Cobb

Headache treatment !!

Hey,
My mother is suffering from severe headache regularly. She is not ready to consult a doctor and she used to try out homemade medicines to get relief from this. But she is not completely cured of this. I usually argue with her about her health. She says that she can't consume all the antibiotics and weaken her body.
Last day, I met one of my friends and shared my condition with him.
He suggested me to consult this osteopathy clinic in Toronto.
I need to convince my mother regarding this. Before that, I need some suggestions for this treatment.
Please don't hesitate to share your suggestions.