Happy Thanksgiving

reed reed

Happy Thanksgiving

Hi Everyone,
Just thought I’d drop a note and wish everybody a happy Thanksgiving!  Anyone have any tips or tricks to keep it as Zero Waste as possible?  Or maybe just some fun stories?

I plan on using the duck (instead of turkey) carcass for soup stock and then, if needed, give it to the compost wormies to finish off .  Eventually, I’ll use the bones to make bone meal for the garden.  Hopefully, my calculations will work out and there will not be any other food waste left over, but if there is, the wormies will save it from the landfill ;)

It’s been kind of fun watching how the Zero Waste changes I have made this year are helping to keep the holiday more manageable :)

Happy holiday everybody!