Gutter cleaning..!!

Deryn_ro Deryn_ro

Gutter cleaning..!!

Hey guys,
I was thinking about doing the gutter cleaning of my house by myself.  Mine is a 2.5 story townhouse. I was intended to work from a ladder, but my wife said that the ladder will only reach the roof in the backyard, and she said that I have to actually get on the roof for proper cleaning. I have seen my neighbour doing it every year without any safety equipment. But I was afraid to get on the roof without any safety measures. So I'm planning to invest in some fall protection systems from Ontario. I have done a lot of research, but this isn't a topic well covered for beginners. So I need some suggestions or advice to choose different fall protection equipment. Any help would be highly appreciated.