Great list on how to store fruits & veggies zero waste

MariaNoCA MariaNoCA

Great list on how to store fruits & veggies zero waste

From Berkley Farmers' Mkts
Extend the life of your produce without the plastic:

http://ecologycenter.org/factsheets/veggie-storage.pdf

Re: Great list on how to store fruits & veggies zero waste

Thanks! This will help us with our CSA bounty every two weeks!

Re: Great list on how to store fruits & veggies zero waste

Using the Farmers' Mkt guide, might get some creative ideas from this rather artsy approach to non-refrigerated food storage. Thought provoking.

Re: Great list on how to store fruits & veggies zero waste

I liked that article a lot, Jay! I even have a very large blank wall in our kitchen. Hmmm... quite thought-provoking indeed...