Going to renovate my house

Kristry Kristry

Going to renovate my house

I am planning to renovate my house since most of the tiles and gutters are cracked and the windows are drafty. We are going to replace the windows and redo the flooring because it looks very bad. I am planning to go with porcelain flooring because I have heard that they last longer and are more water resistant compared to the other tiles but I am confused about what window type I should use. I am looking for a window which can not only block excessive sunlight and but one that is durable as well. I have seen many energy efficient windows online and thought to install tilt window from Ottawa but before proceeding with buying that I would like to get your suggestions on other similar window types.