Gloves for cleaning

Cynthia Cynthia

Gloves for cleaning

What do you guys use to wash dishes/clean? I have really dry skin so I need gloves to protect my hands when I'm washing dishes or cleaning.

Re: Gloves for cleaning

If you're not allergic, look for an all latex glove which is technically biodegradable.  If You Care has them, and I suspect there are one or two other brands available. FWIW, SLS is a common ingredient in many detergents, and, if nothing else, is very drying to the skin.
Cynthia Cynthia

Re: Gloves for cleaning

Ah I saw the If You Care gloves but the reviews weren't too great. I'll look around for latex ones. Thank you!